Teaching Personnel work closely with a variety of schools ranging from Primary to Secondary across the Teign and Torbay area. Schools in Newton Abbot are looking for the perfect Teaching Assistant who can work alongside teachers and SENCO's to support children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working with SEN
- Specific experience to supporting SEMH
- Qualifications within this sector or the equivalent
- Relevant training and practise in courses such as TEAMTEACH, and Behaviour Management
- Passion for assisting children to reach their full potential
- Enthusiasm and will want to apply this onto a range of students
- Confidence to support small groups and individuals both inside and outside of the classroom
- UK Full Driving Licence
Please call if you have any experience working alongside children, or need specific hours and locations as we frequently have other work that could suit your diary.