Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annum, Inc benefits
Are you looking for a rewarding career in customer service?
Do you have a friendly, professional, and customer-focused attitude?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for a customer care coordinator on behalf of our client, a leader in their field. This is a 12 month fixed term contract, working full time, office based, in Rugby.
You will join a small team as the first point of contact for customers, and you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Raising job cards and booking jobs in using the CRM system
- Logging customer details and updating records
- Handling customer enquiries, complaints, and feedback in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaising with other departments and stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Providing first class customer service
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Previous experience in customer service, preferably in a similar industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational, problem-solving, and multitasking skills, with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be proficient using Microsoft and familiar using CRM based systems
This is a full-time, office-based position, with working hours of 8.30 am to 5 pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8.30 am to 4 pm on Fridays. The salary range is £25,000 to £27,000 per annum, depending on experience.
In return, you will also enjoy a range of benefits, such as:
- 25 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Yearly bonus
- Pension scheme
- Free parking on site
- A great team and working environment
If you are interested in this role, please apply today!