Company: ADMAR CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE - ALLENTOWN, PA
Reports To: Branch Manager
The outside sales representative is responsible for achieving budgeted sales and rentals and developing business through a variety of mediums. Position involves customer interaction throughout the entire process of prospecting, cold calls, appointments, quotes, demos, follow-ups, and orders. Sales representative must have knowledge of ADMAR product offerings in order to assess needs of potential customers and suggest proper product offerings.
- Meet or exceed rental and sales goals for equipment and supplies.
- Developing business through means such as customer entertainment, industrial plant activity reports, sales calls, corporate marketing lists, manufacturer leads and customer referrals. Detailed goals and performance expectations will be determined and provided at the beginning of each year.
- Quoting customer's equipment needs. Provide specifications, written quotes and arrange demos.
- Follow-up with customers within the time frame discussed.
- Process orders completely, obtaining all necessary information.
- Maintain excellent customer service at all times with existing and new accounts.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of all ADMAR product offerings.
- Coordinate with service/dispatcher for delivery of orders to customers.
- Process all necessary paperwork, passing it on to the appropriate personnel.
- Turn in Sales Plans weekly.
- Attend company and out-of-town training and sales meetings.
- Assist service and credit department.
- Answer incoming phone lines at office when needed.
- Assist in obtaining credit if needed.
- Participate in the promotion of the company at various trade shows throughout the year.
- Provide management with feedback on market conditions, recommended changes, potential innovations, and contribute to the overall improvement of the company operations.
- Other activities as directed by branch manager.
- Required Experience / Education:
- An Bachelor's degree is preferred
- At least 5 years of business-to-business sales experience
- Record of success in growing sales revenue and client base
- Should have a persuasive and engaging personality, possessing the ability to develop and sustain customer relationships in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Must have a valid Driver's License with a good driving record