Who We Are
Crunchy Data is the leading provider of trusted open source PostgreSQL and enterprise PostgreSQL technology. Crunchy Data provides leading cloud native Postgres technology including Crunchy PostgreSQL for Kubernetes and Crunchy Bridge, a multi-cloud database as a service. PostgreSQL's active development community, proven architecture, and reputation for reliability, data integrity, and ease of use makes it a prime candidate for enterprises looking for a robust relational database alternative to expensive proprietary database technologies. Learn more at #removed#
Crunchy's Strategic Account Executives drive awareness and are responsible for generating new business for PostgreSQL, the fastest growing Relational Database Management System. The Strategic Account Executive focuses on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth from existing support subscription customers and net new customer acquisition.
- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships with existing customers and net new targets to foster on-going credibility and growth opportunities
- Act as “quarterback” with Pre and Post Sales technical resources
- Collaborate and grow relationships with key partners like Red Hat and IBM
- Manage and forecast sales pursuits in SFDC
- Participate in industry trade shows, using a strategic approach to monetize these events through customer & prospect meetings
- 5+ years successful experience selling enterprise technology in competitive markets
- Desire to work in a small, fast-paced and growing company where personal accountability and work ethic are critical
- Ability to interact and add value with both customer executives and IT personnel
- Goal oriented, with a track record of over-achievement (President's Club, Winner's Circle types of attainment)
- Disciplined - skilled in managing time and company resources
- Successful experience and knowledge selling one or all of the following: Relational Database platforms, NoSQL, Open Source software, and/or support subscriptions (i.e. PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL, Red Hat solution stack, Kubernetes)
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university
Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants for employment opportunities without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information of any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
As part of our equal employment opportunity policy, Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc. will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled veterans are introduced into our workforce and considered for employment and promotional opportunities.
Upon request, Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations during the application process, to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other state or local laws. Such requests should be directed to the Director of Human Resources.
Powered by JazzHR