This is a great opportunity to join a growing, professional SME business that is experiencing a substantial and exciting period of growth. The business have an excellent reputation in the market and also pride themselves on looking after their staff and sharing their success with their employees.
Working within their busy sales team, you will be responsible for all aspects of customer service and sales including the negotiating and conversion of sales enquiries. Responsibilities will include the following:
* Maximise sales opportunities, dealing with customers via inbound & outbound calls and emails.
* Proactive outbound sales activities such as chasing open quotes (daily), following up prospective customers and sales campaigns on targeted areas/products.
* Negotiate and convert enquiries into orders and maximise all additional cross-selling opportunities.
* Interpret & identify the best solution for customer's requirements, ensuring accurate real time capture of information.
* Provide customers with the highest standard of customer service and positive response at all times.
* Deal with all customers queries efficiently, managing disputes & complaints through to resolution.
* Ensure compliance to quality, health, safety and environmental policies and standards.
To make a successful application for this role you need to have a proven background within sales or recruitment with the ability to engage and build rapport with clients to maximise sales opportunities for the business. You will need to have a driven, enthusiastic and pro-active approach whilst using your initiative to gain an insight in to the customers needs and potential future requirements.
Due to where my client is based, you must have a driving license and your own vehicle to be able to apply for this position.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes for this role, please don't hesitate to reply.
In return an excellent career path, competitive salary and excellent benefits are on offer.
Role: Sales Advisor
Apply for this job now.