Sterling ATM, Inc. is a Utah based design and manufacturing company that works with financial institutions nationwide. We also manufacturer the travel and utility trailer, Bean Trailer and Happier Camper.
To support our recent expansion, we are looking for an exceptional individual to position as a Drafting Engineer. Job responsibilities and duties are as follows:
- Uses established policies and procedures to complete work that is slightly routine to varied in nature for part of a major project or for projects of moderate complexity
- Responsible for design, development, alteration, or modification of products
- Accountable for the accuracy and utility of all drawings, tests, specifications, measurements, and computations
- Renders technical assistance to technicians, factory, and other departments as needed
- Emphasis in Manufacturing Engineering is preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in both a team-setting and independently
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in metal fabrication/sheet metal a plus
- Solid works experience
- Experience with milled and molded composites a significant plus
Job Type: Full-time
Sterling ATM, Inc. is a Utah based design and manufacturing company that works with financial institutions nationwide. We also manufacturer Bean Trailer and Happier Camper.
Role: Drafting Engineer
Location: Salt Lake,
Apply for this job now.