Boutique Intellectual Property Litigation Law Firm in Century City is seeking an organized, motivated individual to join our team to perform various law clerk/administrative functions. Excellent work atmosphere with opportunities for growth and learning.
- Draft, proofread and edit legal motions, client correspondence and other documents.
- Provide other litigation support such as cite checking, preparing binders for court hearings and summarizing depositions.
- Perform other administrative tasks such as calendaring, filing, scanning copying, answering phones and ordering supplies
- Bachelor's degree with top academic credentials
- Prior legal office experience
- Attention to detail and superb organizational and time-management skills
- Positive attitude and great demeanor
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Preferred, but not required:
- Foreign language proficiency
- Technical or science background
Please send cover letter, writing sample and college transcripts with your resume.
Role: Law Clerk / Administrative Assistant
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.