A UK-based Property Consultancy is looking for a Junior Building Surveyor to join them in Bristol. Over the past two years, the majority of their offices have relocated to bigger and better office spaces due to their success. You'd be joining a team of 5 graduates and 20+ Building Surveyors so would have a fantastic support structure in place from the start.
You'll be responsible for identifying defects, areas of repair and the maintenance and conservation of a range of commercial build developments. You'll also ensure that buildings meet the required health and safety regulations and deal with planning applications advising on building legislation and regulations. Due to the variety of the work that you'll carry out, you'll gain a good platform of experience to build upon as you progress into more senior positions.
What are we looking for?
- Construction related degree qualified candidates
- Innovative candidates with an entrepreneurial flare
- Excellent communication skills in a client facing role
What's in it for you?
- £23,000-£26,000 per annum + Company car, pension, critical illness cover, private health care and other benefits
- A fantastic commission scheme for attracting new business
- A diverse workload
- The opportunity to join a successful and growing consultancy
If this role sounds of interest, please click the 'Apply Now' button to be considered.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Junior Building Surveyor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bristol, South West
Apply for this job now.