We are seeking a Python Engineer (front end and back end) to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Previous experience in software development, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Knowledge of Python, Java, PHP and other programming languages
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies, AWS Google Cloud
- Familiarity with Linux (CentOS and Ubuntu)
About The Rockridge Group:
TRG is a privately held Limited Liability Company committed to connecting businesses with job seekers. We deliver high quality contingent personnel to our clients using our 3-step collaborative engagement model:
Collaborate. We partner with you to understand the unique needs of your business before we propose a solution.
Strategize. Based on your goals and staffing challenges, we develop high impact solutions designed for your industry.
Engage. We work with your team before, during, and after every engagement to deliver 100% satisfaction.
With over ten (10) years experience in the resource solutions sector, principals Greg Donner [link to bio] and Ronald Lom [link to bio] leverage the power of strategic partnership to create a powerful staffing model that improves your quality of hire.
Role: Python Engineer
Location: Santa Clara,
Apply for this job now.