Project Manager - ERP experience essential
£40,000 - £45,000 plus Car Allowance, and benefits
Are you looking for a new Project Manager opportunity? Do you have experience delivering technical projects on time and within budget?
Sentinel are working with a leading software organisation looking for a number of Project Managers to join their team & provide high level PM services to their customers. The position would suit a PM with previous experience in the implementation of software products, ERP or Financial Management Systems essential.
As the Project Manager you'll be responsible for:
- Providing high level project management services to customers
- Financial control for the P&L of implementation projects
- Working closely with consultants to ensure customer satisfaction at all stages, including regular feedback on issues and opportunities
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Proven demonstrable experience in leading and managing complex IT Software projects
- A strong ability to lead discussions on the method of implementing the solution for the customer
- Ability to travel across the UK as required
- Strong organisation skills
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.
To apply for this role or more information, please apply with your up to date CV below or email #removed#