Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 per annum, Inc benefits
My client, a specialist accountancy business, are looking for a new business administrator to join their team.
This is a truly excellent company to work for, and a great place to get your foot in the door to kickstart your career within an office based environment. They also offer excellent benefits including the opportunity to undergo additional training such as your AAT (accountancy qualification)
The ideal candidate will have excellent computer skills, be highly organised and ideally some experience with business administration.
The location: Hemel Hempstead The hours: Monday - Thursday 8.30 - 17.30 - Friday's 8.30 - 16.30. The salary: £22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience.
- Handling telephone and email payroll queries
- Replying to emails
- To create invoices and deal with any invoice related queries
- Running payrolls
- Administration – timesheet processing, portal guidance, ID checks, Contract of Employment checks
- Must be highly organised.
- Must have an excellent telephone manner and be able to handle large call volumes.
- Attention to detail is high priority.
- Knowledge of Recruitment/Payroll/CIS/limited company industry (advantage but not essential)
If you feel you match the above criteria, and would like to apply for the role, please follow the instructions on how to do so. Good luck with your application!