As a recruiting firm, Edvo wants to make it easy for you to find opportunities with exciting companies! Edvo has partnered with companies in their search to fill this role detailed below. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and are interested in the role below, make sure to apply now!
In this role, you will be responsible for prospecting, developing relationships and conducting online demonstrations of our platform for awesome clients across the country.
Expert level pipeline management
- Take discovery calls set up by a Sales Development Rep and turn them into pipeline
- Guide deals through our sales process
- Unearth, collect, and maintain the data needed for effective forecasting
- Experienced with pipeline generation and management
Selling at your best
- Build trust and legitimacy with prospects
- Discover pains and connect them to the values of our solution
- Find the right people, timelines, and initiatives to make deals easy to close
Teamwork and Collaboration
- Work with SDRs and pre-sales Solution Consultants to close deals
- Add to the tribal knowledge of the sales org
- Contribute to the Product, Marketing, Success, and other teams to make the company better
Who we'd love on our team:
- 2-5 years of high-volume, outside cold calling experience is crucial
- Proven closer with a track record of success
- You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates. Camaraderie and Team Spirit is the name of the game around here.
- You have a go-getter attitude! “No” doesn't stop you - it only makes you think of other ways to go for the “Yes”.
- You have a strong passion for sales and sales processes.
- You are highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- You feel confident using programs like SalesForce and LinkedIn.
If this sounds like something you've enjoyed doing, or will enjoy doing, go ahead and apply now!
Role: Sales Account Executive
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.