ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Reconciliation Analyst with experience in the Healthcare Industry. This is a 5+ month contract opportunity with long-term potential) and is located in Syracuse, NY. Our client is a leading Aerospace company.
Please review the job description below:
- Administrative support
The Operations Support Analyst is a critical role in providing a technical interface between User Departments, Applications Development, Computer Operations and technical infrastructure disciplines. This includes scheduling, report distribution, build management, production turnover, and other functions critical to ensuring that the production data environment is maintained and runs efficiently on a day-to-day basis. The incumbent is expected to be on call to handle production problems 24x7x365.
- Maintains a basic level of knowledge of automated scheduling software and the processes required for scheduling jobs.
- Maintains a basic level of knowledge of mainframe (SCLM and Librarian) and open systems (CVS) tools used for source management of production code.
- Provides technical support for JCL and procedure language.
- Provides basic technical support for report distribution software. This includes system administration, report maintenance, setting up user access, and creating logical views for business users.
- Provides technical administration for mainframe automation software.
- Provides basic knowledge of production turnover processes for mainframe and open systems applications.
- Provides basic problem determination and resolution for operational batch or production deployment issues
- Provides 24 X 7 overall Operations/Deployment/Problem support for Data Center Operations.
Minimum Resource Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field (or four additional years related work experience in lieu of bachelors)
- Related work experience (i.e. Co-Op/Internship) preferred (i.e. experience in an IBM mainframe z/OS processing environment, with knowledge of job control language, and experience in a Distributed Systems environment).
- Knowledge of PC's and desktop software.
- Must have good analytical abilities and be able to communicate with internal and external personnel in a professional manner.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, work independently and maintain a high degree of professionalism is essential.
- Ability to respond quickly to issues facing high availability, high demand, enterprise-wide services a must
- Willingness to work irregular hours and be on call
- Working knowledge of:
o Operating Systems: z/OS, AIX, Windows Server 2008/2012
o Special software: Control M, Control D, Control O, SCLM, Librarian, CVS
- Ability to travel across regions
- Willingness to provide 24x7x365 support, some weekend work.
Thanks and regards,
Sr. Associate ‑ Recruitment
2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffingaward winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant