A manufacturing company is currently seeking an EHS Specialist to be based out of their facility near Middletown, NY and supporting all US locations. Working under the direction of the EHS Director and alongside the wider EHS team, the EHS Specialist will be tasked with helping to establish and maintain a positive safety culture across the company. The incumbent will be responsible for helping to create, implement and maintaining EHS programs and procedures at all facilities and must be willing to travel 50% of the time.
- Act as a resource of regulatory standards to maintain compliance with company and government standards
- Assist with accident investigations and entering first injury reports
- Creating corrective action plans and follow up on various claims
- Administrative and reporting tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Safety or Environmental Sciences, or related field
- 5+ years of operational EHS experience in a manufacturing environment (chemicals preferred)
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Proficient report writing, documentation and record keeping
Shirley Parsons are global leaders in EHS recruitment, search and staffing services. We are an ever-growing global EHS talent network built on long-term relationships, industry knowledge, and geographic expansion.
We act as career coaches to EHS professionals and partners to organisations looking to attract the best EHS talent. Together, we can help create sustainable prosperity through business improvement, safer work environments, and enhanced wellbeing.
Role: EHS Specialist [ND-10742]
Apply for this job now.