Why Sensible Care?
We are a team of passionate professionals dedicated to delivering accessible, quality care. By building a team of mental health professionals from different disciplines, we can provide comprehensive care to each patient under one roof. *Cancellations and no-shows do not affect provider salary.*
Benefits for Full-time (40-hour workweek)
- MFT license fees paid
- Liability insurance coverage
- 401(k) account with contribution matching
- Up to $1,000 in CE expenses reimbursed
- 20 vacation days, 5 sick days, and paid holidays annually
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Signing BONUS for providers certified or proficient in EMDR, TF-CBT, CBT-I, DBT, ACT, Gottman, etc.
- Flexible salary options (24 hour/32 hour/40 hour positions) to prevent provider burnout
- Collaborative team approach
- Excellent staff to help with administrative burdens
- Insurance claims entirely handled by our staff
- Pre-qualified clients to schedule with you
- Excellent comprehensive benefits
- Support in continuing education in order to earn desired certificates
- Signing BONUS for providers certified or proficient in EMDR, CBT-I, DBT, ACT, Gottman, etc.
- Potential for growth into supervisory positions
- Preferred 1+ year of experience personally conducting treatment in an outpatient setting
- An active CA license
- Preferred to have active professional liability insurance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with computers and Electronic Medical Records (EMR's)
- Is timely, diligent, and works well in a team
- Comfortable treating conditions such as depression, anxiety, and trauma
We are looking for professionals who:
- Are passionate about mental healthcare
- Are technologically savvy
- Empower their clients through education and resources
- A personable and warm demeanor
- Think in terms of holistic care and lasting solutions
If we are interested in hiring, we will ask you to complete your CAQH profile and send us the data summary. We will then send you an employment offer and move forward with getting you paneled with our various insurance carriers. Once we have an effective date for you, we will provide orientation & training dates and start referring patients.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Powered by JazzHR