JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £20,000 - £29,999, £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,999, £50,000 - £59,999
Who Are We?
Fujitsu is a ServiceNow partner with more than 650 successful ServiceNow implementations and 350 dedicated consultants.
Fujitsu is one of the most experienced ServiceNow partners in Europe on all aspects related to Enterprise Service Management and the development of digital platforms. We help our customer's digitalize and simplify business processes in order to create added value and ROI.
To date, Fujitsu is the ServiceNow partner in Europe that has delivered the most implementations (650+) and has designed the most progressive solutions in the market earning the status as IT Workflow partner of the Year by ServiceNow. These solutions have fostered great business value for our customers and enables us to offer the most experienced experts on all areas of the ServiceNow platform. Who Do We Want?
A Sales Specialist with strong solution-selling capabilities and a high level of competence in identifying and developing sales opportunities to penetrate new enterprise level prospects.
"In this role you will have the unique opportunity to work with the most innovative technology in the world (ref. Forbes magazine) for the leading implementation partner (ref. ServiceNow) in a market which has a high demand and is up for the taking" explains Mathias Laugesen, Assistant Regional Director. Responsibilities
- Proactively create new business sales opportunities
- You will own a personal sales quota and will be responsible to meet these sales objectives
- Customer commercial solution advisory and discussions, answering tenders, negotiating contracts and planning strategic road maps for future development with the customer
- As a core member of the sales team, you will be responsible for a dedicated sales territory in Denmark
- Using your initiative, you will build relationships at a senior business level in order to identify customer pain points and explain to the customer how Fujitsu can help solve their business challenges with the ServiceNow platform.
- Based on your thorough understanding of customer requirements, you will highlight relevant offerings from Fujitsu's ServiceNow life cycle, ultimately developing these into sound sales opportunities.
- Engaging with pre-sales, other account managers, professional services as necessary in order to articulate the solution to the existing or prospective customer.
- Business development of services in the eco-system around the ServiceNow platform and creating synergies to others service areas of Fujitsu
- Control and management of forecasting and pipeline for your allocated region.
- Maintaining and developing knowledge of the ServiceNow solution, competitive products, customer vertical industry
- Experience with sales
- Driven, motivated, engaged and dedicated
- You should be a self-motivated professional who can work effectively without close supervision, making decisions without continual reference to your immediate manager
- It is an advantage if you have solution-selling experience
- Continuously, seek to improve and build upon knowledge of market trends
- Act as a customer advocate, showing empathy with their challenges and issues and creating plans to address their needs
- Ability to examine, listen, qualify and resolve concerns or obstacles to a sale in a logical fashion, emphasising the solutions or services that will deliver maximum benefit
- Passion for digitalization and a technical flair
- High professional level of Danish and English, oral and written
What we offer
- A varied working day with challenging tasks
- Good working environment with friendly colleagues
- Training and coaching from the most experienced ServiceNow sales in the market
- The most competent consultants and largest resource base in Europe as a delivery organization for a fast growing Danish market
- Competitive conditions
- A good academic environment in a business with solid growth in Europe
We are keen on filling the role as soon as possible and therefore we will conduct interviews continuously. If you are interested, please send us your cover letter and CV by clicking 'Apply'.
If you want more information about the role or if you have any questions, please contact Assistant Regional Director Mathias Laugesen, #removed# , +4527133088.
About Fujitsu Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 156,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
For more information, please see #removed# and #removed#
Role: Sales Specialist
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: ballerup, ballerup
Apply for this job now.