Role - Consultant Property Lawyer / Conveyancer - (Solicitor; Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Exec. )- (MUST BE 'QUALIFIED')
Location: - Manchester & UK - ANY LOCATION
Remuneration - £35K - £70K+ - open ended - 70:30 in your favour - but expected to be earning £50K+ by year 2 and increasing from there.
THIS COULD BE FOR RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY OR A MIXTURE OF BOTH
Our Client is a multi-disciplinary firm of solicitors with offices in Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, Hertfordshire, London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Cumbria, Teeside and growing, specialising in property amongst other areas of law. Due to their continued expansion they are seeking a number of CONVEYANCING CONSULTANTS TO WORK FROM HOME, THEIR OWN OFFICE OR ONE OF THE CLIENT'S OFFICES.
People are attracted by their modern outlook practising law, without compromising on quality or customer service.
If you are an experienced 'QUALIFIED' Conveyancer and want to work for an established national firm while benefiting financially and enjoying a flexible lifestyle, then this would be an ideal career move. They are seeking people who want to advance their careers but who also want to benefit from the freedom of being self-employed to achieve that highly sought after work-life balance and higher earnings potential.
- Earnings will be split 70:30 in your favour based on any revenue generated. (NB - to assist start-up in some cases they may offer to pass over some caseload or offer a short term earnings guarantee).
- Support covering various business areas such as - IT; Marketing; Accounts; Administration; HR.
- Buddy system - offers cover when absent through holidays or sickness to ensure seamless customer service to Clients.
- Cross referral system - Our philosophy is to introduce clients to the best lawyer available for the job, regardless of their employed or consultant status. We offer access to large and established clients. Networking is important to us and we encourage cross-referrals between consultants and their colleagues.
- These exciting opportunities require you to be 'Qualified' - (Solicitors; CLC or ILEx) and be able to handle a residential property caseload from instruction through to completion.
- You will need to have either an existing Client 'following' or be someone with industry connections that you can cultivate to - in effect- grow and develop your own business whilst having the benefit of a highly established conveyancing Firm to support you.
- The successful candidate must be enthusiastic and motivated and will be expected to be able to 'hit the ground running' and
- This role would suit applicants who are looking to have more control of their own business and earning potential - but who also wish to still be part of a highly successful organisation.
In applying provide a paragraph to 'sell yourself' into such a role.
NOT TO BE MISSED
Role: Consultant - Residential / Commercial Property Conveyancing
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
Apply for this job now.