Our client provides a professional transportation and warehousing service, from road, sea, and air consignments to express and courier services, and they are currently looking for an Operations Coordinator to join their team in Trowbridge.
We're keen to speak to candidates who have experience from a transport / logistics background, have the ability to negotiate directly with clients and suppliers, and are numerate and literate.
They are offering the successful Operations Coordinator a salary of £17-22k, depending on experience.
Duties of the Operations Coordinator include:
- Arrange collections and deliveries
- Book suppliers and negotiate rates
- Build orders in our IT systems and send those to suppliers
- Vehicle tracking from collection through to delivery
- Deal with customer queries and status updates
Experience required for this Operations Coordinator role:
- UK or European transport operations experience
- A confident personality with a can do attitude
- A professional, positive and helpful attitude to work colleagues, suppliers and customers
- Commercial acumen with the ability to negotiate rates
- Numerate and literate
- Ambitious with a desire to succeed.
- Strong organisational skills with an excellent memory.
If you've got what it takes to be a successful Operations Coordinator, please apply immediately. Jobs are being filled very quickly at the moment!