Our client has new programming workstations with dual-monitors, and the latest, fully-supported networked version of Mastercam. The right candidate will play a leadership role, and provide input into machine tool selection. This is not a pure programming job, and the willingness to setup and operate jobs, multi-task, and coordinate with a team to keep machines running is required.
- Usage of Mastercam, program complex milled parts.
- Machine complex milled parts from start to finish.
- Perform setups of milling jobs, and operate jobs as needed.
- Supervise operators, and mentor newer staff who perform setups.
- Monitor the efficiency and quality of jobs.
- Coordinate with the team to keep machines running.
- Provide feedback about quoted times.
Basic Skills & Qualifications :-
- 10 years of experience in programming and milling.
- Strong Mastercam skills is required, and familiarity with a recent version.
- Must be a mature team player with a positive attitude, works well with others, is trustworthy, and can multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to program a rotary head, and program complex surfacing.
- Must be able to work with close tolerances & inspect parts, while taking full responsibility for quality, more junior employees performing setups and operating, and in a variety of materials.
- Knowledge of the Haas mill control is required.
- 5 years in CNC Programing.
- 10 years as a machine operator.
- Experience in an ISO environment is required.
- Experience with multi-axis is a strong plus.
- Experience with JobBoss also a plus.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
Powered by JazzHR