DescriptionPruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer.PruittHealth Pharmacy
is seeking a Order Entry Technician
for our closed-door, professional office-style Pharmacy in Valdosta! Join PruittHealth a family-owned company that's been around for more than 50 years and enjoy excellent benefits - medical insurance, 401K and profit-sharing programs, PTO, Leadership support and guidance, career advancement opportunities, and a safe working environment! LOCATION:
Pharmacy office-style setting location. This location is a closed-door, professional, office-setting, supporting long-term care pharmacy practices. Located at 1711 River Street, Valdosta, GA 31601.JOB PURPOSE:
Under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist, receives, verifies, and enters prescription orders into the pharmacy computer application; processes refill requests; answers telephone and serves as liaison with customer healthcare centers. Assists with processing of prior authorizations and third party payor medication rejections.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
For quick apply please send resume to #removed#QualificationsLICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Enters orders accurately into patient medication profile in pharmacy computer application
- Contacts healthcare center staff when necessary to clarify clerical issues
- Processes refill requests
- Generates labels and reports as required
- Answers telephone promptly and directs calls to appropriate staff
- Organizes and prioritizes work assignments
- Assists with processing of prior authorizations and non-covered medications
- Documents prior authorizations as required
- Maintains updated controlled substance files
Family Makes Us Stronger.
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be a current Certified Pharmacy Technician – State of Georgia
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification - preferred.
- 3 years pharmacy experience preferred.
- Should be familiar with medical terminology
- Excellent communication skills
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption required by date of hire
Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now
to get started at PruittHealth!As a condition of employment at PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or religious exemption is approved. As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Job:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Sep 6, 2022, 9:57:28 AM