COMPANY: HARRINGTON STARR
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £40,000 (basic)
Your daily responsibilities will be vast covering a range of functions including performing daily data reviews of reconciliations and Investigate any breaks, ensure regulatory operational processes are adhered to as well as supporting the other areas of regulatory reporting as directed by the Head of Regulatory Reporting.
Regulatory Reporting Analyst applicants will need to have had the following exposure:
- Knowledge of Transaction Reporting for different governing bodies
- Experience of analysing pairing and matching rates ready for the transaction repository to assist with unpaired/unmatched trades
- The ability to identify transaction discrepancies while navigating through multiple internal systems
- Ensure regulatory and financial reporting is carried out in a timely manner
- Knowledge of regulatory requirement (MiFID, EMIR, REMIT) or experience working in similar environments
- Implementation of new processes and procedures in line with regulatory standards
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and translate technology functional requirements to all stakeholders
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work with this already established organisation, as a Regulatory Reporting Analyst you will have an opportunity to grow this area so your vibrant, passionate side will need to come to the fore as you will be working alongside clients.