A GP Surgery near Uttoxeter is looking for an experienced Practice Nurse to join their friendly and multi-disciplinary team on a permanent basis.
This opportunity is for a negotiable 4 days per week and the salary will be between £35,194pa (£18ph) and £38,127 (£19.50ph) depending on experience. Start and finish times are also up for discussion and can be based on your preference.
Benefits of this great role include:
- Salary: £18-19.50ph DoE
- Weekdays only
- Optional Locum first
- ASAP or delayed start
- 5 Weeks of Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Quick to organise interviews over the next few weeks
About the Surgery:
- Good CQC - 2019
- Thorough triage before seeing patients
- Larger Patient Population
- Dedicated and understanding management team
- Great transport access and free parking available
The surgery boasts a Good CQC following their most recent inspection in 2019. The CQC expressed admiration about their organisation. They're also able to offer extra training should you have ambitions for further CPD or leadership.
Skills required for this role include:
- Cervical Cytology
- Child Immunisations
- General Practice Nurse Experience
At Chase Medical we're a primary care specialist agency and provide both permanent and locum work for Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Healthcare Assistants. We try to facilitate the best fit for the staff in our bank to make sure that you're happy in your new career. If you know someone who may be interested in finding a permanent or locum role and refer them to us, you could earn up to £500 when we place them.
This centre is looking for candidates to view as soon as possible. If you'd like to know more call me, Callum on [... Click Apply...], or email [... Click Apply...]. Quote Ref: CG-PN-UTT
If you're interested in Locum opportunities instead, we also have competitive rates and exclusive opportunities:
- Earn £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay)
- No minimum hours.
- Flexibility to fit around your schedule, family, or other work.
- Shifts available up to 12-months in advance