A PC Build Engineer is required to join a Private Health Trust in Bristol. Based near Emerson's Green therw is onsite, free parking for the successful candidate.
The successful PC Build Engineer will form part of a wider team who work on the PC/ Desktop Replacement Project which a continuous requirement meaning there will be constant work for the successful applicant.
The PC Build Engineer will be responsible for;
• Assist with building Pre-Imaged machines
• Install existing and new software packages when needed
• Assist with Hardware fixes and Hard drive replacements
• Test the Machines
• Good, efficient Communication skills with the end user to arrange the collection, return and fixes of any issues
• Assist with a Ticketing system fixing/ resolving issues ASAP
• Maintain a database accurately recording the delivery of new kit and returned kit
• Liaise with 3rd Party Partners such as the Old PC collection company
This is a great opportunity for a local PC Build Engineer to find a contract role that comes with a continuous delivery programme meaning long contract durations.
The successful PC Build Engineer will be office-based Monday to Friday working 37.5 hrs per week 0900x1700hrs.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Andrew Kibble, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK