This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop a career in Recruiting! The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for helping build incredible talent for our rapidly growing organization. This role is designed to grow the individual and provide required training to become a Recruiter within the organization. The Recruiting Coordinator is directly involved in all searches by supporting the process of identifying the appropriate candidates and assisting in moving them through the hiring process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively build and maintain a pipeline of qualified talent by leveraging multiple recruiting resources to identify and engage candidates. Must be able to research and generate recruiting leads for open roles.
- Manage a consistent, high volume flow of qualified candidates through active and passive sourcing methods.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their position needs and job requirements in order to fill open roles in a timely manner. Ensure goals are met.
- Recruit talent through multiple social media platforms including LinkedIn and resume databases. Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter preferred.
- Participate in Campus Recruiting.
- Assist recruiters throughout the recruiting process including reviewing job requirements, posting jobs on Applicant Tracking System and social media platforms, identifying qualified candidates and submitting individuals to hiring managers and scheduling interviews.
- Assist managers in identifying new strategies and programs to attract candidates.
- Identify and establish relationships with recruiting sources to meet the employment needs for the Company.
- Maintain a tracking system for employee referral resumes and applications that are received by the Company.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant recruiting coordinator experience
- Successful track record of direct sourcing candidates
- Knowledge of, and experience with, outside recruiting resources including social media recruiting
- Ideal candidate comes from a corporate recruiting coordinator position with a fast growth company, over multi-site operations in professional services or construction industry a plus
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- The ability to independently manage multiple competing demands and to constantly re-prioritize
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Savvy with the latest technology and tools
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetics, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
Role: Recruiting Coordinator - Human Resources
Location: Downers Grove,
Apply for this job now.