Buck Buckley’s Total Basement Finishing, a corner piece of SE Wisconsin and Northern Illinois for nearly a decade is the exclusive dealer for the highly niche Total Basement Finishing products. Due to continuous year over year growth, we are in need of an experienced outside sales professional to fill a Basement Design Consultant role.
In this role, you will have the ability to have 4-6 preset and pre-screened appointments each and every week. Our Business Development team does all the front-end contact, appointment setting, and follow-up. We need your talents to meet with, educate, consult, and sell our outstanding product and services to our valued customers.
- A minimum of 1 year proven sales experience (3-5 years highly preferred)
- Ability to manage a short sales cycle
- Proven ability to conduct a solid discovery with customers/clients
- The talent to gain trust and likability
- The skills & talent to help people realize a vision
- Complex problem solving abilities
- Critical thinking skills
- Creativity and the ability to think quickly to solve potential problems
- Ability to coordinate effectively with others and other departments
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Solid Judgement and Decision Making
- “Customer First” mindset
- Solid negotiator that understands a “Get-Give” mentality and leads everyone to a “Win-Win”
The right professional for this role will be able to unlock their career and earn deep into the six-figures.
Buck Buckley’s Total Basement Finishing rewards their producers with:
- First Month Training Stipend
- Aggressive base commission
- An aggressive bonus program that is very attainable (90%+ earn bonus)
- Ongoing draw, as needed
- An A+ BBB rating, solid customer testimonials (that are refreshed frequently), and ZERO online complaints
Apply today to join this growing and successful team!
Buck Buckley’s Total Basement Finishing, a cornerstone in Southeastern WI and Northern IL for the last decade has won multiple prizes, awards, and is very proud of their A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Because we focus on hiring the best candidates that can drive our commitment of "WOW SERVICE" to our customers, we have been blessed with over 179 outstanding reviews, over 60 video testimonials, hundreds of thank you cards, and ZERO complaints. To keep our company fresh and to drive self-improvement, our owner, Buck Buckley is a proud graduate of the School of Entrepreneurship and was selected as one of the 2018 Action Hero Business People by Action Coach of Elm Grove.
Role: Outside Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.