$15.00 to $17.00 hourly
If you're interested in developing a career in finance as a Billing Clerk, and have strong attention to detail and a knack for prioritizing and organizing your workload, this job might be right for you. Accountemps has a Billing Clerk opportunity available with a flourishing company so call today if you're a motivated detail oriented eager to get your career off the ground. This Billing Clerk position will require the candidate to review bills and perform data entry into spreadsheets and accounting software. The long-term temporary Billing Clerk will be based in the Lancaster, Pennsylvania area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Operate closely with other functional teams to certify data consistency and excellence
- Evaluate billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, obtain missing or correct data when necessary
- Investigate, process, and evaluate bills or invoices for services rendered
- Construct financial procedures and controls
If interested please send resume in word document to #removed# comJob Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Thorough understanding of spreadsheets, internet applications and ERP systems
- Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
- Billing experience desired
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.