A Key Stage 1 teaching assistant position in Huntingdon has just become available.
Any applicants that have in depth knowledge of the EYFS and Key Stage 1 core curriculum that are looking for a long term support position, with the opportunity of becoming permanent, are invited to apply ASAP.
Expectations of successful applicants are as follows:
- Capable of teaching and supporting classes of up to 30 pupils.
- Applicants are expected to create plans for each lesson.
- Accurate and concise marking
- Able to work and communicate well within teams as group meetings with other staff members will be taking place regularly.
- QTS is required in order to fill this role.
- Your own transport is a necessity in order to get to this school.
The role will be long term and with the potential of a becoming permanent within a mainstream Primary setting.
Apply today for further details!