Caring, organized, open-minded social worker sought to assist in bringing about positive changes to the lives of women in need of help and reinforcement! If you have healthcare-setting experience, easily engage with others and would enjoy traveling as part of your job, you may be ideal for our Partner Advocate position.
Building individualized treatment plans for drug-dependent expectant mothers and referring those clients to the appropriate service agencies are just a couple of your Partner Advocate responsibilities. You also would oversee all care documentation, participate in meetings, schedule appointments, and work closely with clients' families.
Our Partner Advocate role is perfect for someone who is ready to make a difference in the world! Apply today!
- Create personalized treatment plans suited for each patient
- Meet and discuss treatment plans with the client, client family and healthcare providers
- Manage follow-up appointments
- Refer clients to the appropriate needed services
- Act as a liaison for clients and their families to ensure proper treatment
- Oversee all client care documentation
- Attend and take part in staff meetings
- Travel to various locations
- Licensed or license-eligible social worker: LMASW, LCSW, LSP-MHSP
- At least one year of experience in clinical or case management
- At least one year of experience in assisted living, public health, inpatient, home health or hospice setting
- Master's degree
- Must have a dependable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Must be computer proficient
- Prefer maternal population and substance abuse work experience
TalentCare is a data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
Never hounded by other firms about our job openings they are all 100% exclusive
Role: Partner Advocate - Licensed Social Worker 18371(LCSW / LSP / LSW)
Location: Palm Beach,
Apply for this job now.