Beverly Hills Rejuvenation Center(BHRC) is an established, full-service medical spa experiencing considerable growth with both corporate and franchise locations. BHRC is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who is very skilled, energetic, motivated, dynamic and creative to build our brand through the various avenues of marketing.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and managing marketing strategies to drive clients to our corporate locations as well as generate quality leads for sales of the BHRC franchise.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create short and long-term creative marketing strategies that are effective and financially sound to:
- Drive clients to BHRC locations for aesthetic and wellness services and
- Create quality franchise sales lead flow
- Manage online reputation through all online sources which include Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, Yelp, RealSelf, Google Business and LinkedIn
- Establish targeted lead growth and retention marketing strategies working with our SEO and PPC partners while ensuring the best return on investment
- Oversee lead management; monitor staff recorded calls to make certain interaction with clients is in accordance with company standards and, that the CRM lead funnel protocol is being followed
- Develop site appropriate content in all digital media formats (text, blog, videos, photos, etc.)
- Capture marketing and creative content daily by photographing and filming procedures and communicating with patients and office visitors
- Monitor the benefits of each marketing effort through reports and create objective data to share with management
- Must be able to justify marketing strategies and back it up with data keeping ROI in mind
- Create events specific to the local community; strategically align these events with the marketing calendar - and provide direction and execution guidelines to all team members.
- Develop and oversee PR, celebrity, influencer and blogger relations to deliver positive ROI
- Develop relation with our vendor company representatives and integrate our brand with their marketing campaign and opportunities
- Support Website development team and coordinate sharing content
- Identify and execute new opportunities to improve existing operations and initiatives
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to Influencer Marketing, PR, and social media.
- Work closely with managers and graphic design to create monthly specials, promotional pieces, and collateral.
MARKETING MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent customer relations
- Ability to multitask with a sense of organization and punctuality
- Be a great storyteller and able to translate technical medical concepts in laymen terms
- Passion for new technologies and emerging trends.
- Impeccable sense of style and aesthetics (“great eye and taste”)
- Strategic and big-picture thinking
- Positive can-do attitude
- Innovative and creative thinking, problem solver
- Professional humility, high integrity and trustworthy
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Marketing Manager preferably in the aesthetic/cosmetic/beauty/spa industry.
- Demonstrated track record of success elevating brand(s), and possess an available portfolio of previous work
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or communications
- Have a sense of aesthetics and resonate with our brand
Role: Marketing Manager - Medical Spa Franchise
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.