COMPANY: QED LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £60000 - £75000 per annum + Additional Benefits
Our client is an international organisation looking for a Legal Counsel / Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join their fast-paced in-house legal department. This is a varied and interesting role involving drafting and negotiating a wide range commercial contracts and dealing with corporate matters. There is also an opportunity to grow and develop within the company being exposed to and dealing with other areas of law.
Based near Uxbridge, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a UK qualified solicitor with between 2 - 6 years PQE with good training from a good reputable private practice firm
- Have a strong background in drafting and negotiating a wide range of different commercial contracts
- Assist with corporate legal work such as corporate structures, shareholder agreements, corporate finance, partnership work and other due diligence matters
- Assist the business with a range of other legal matters
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook
The client would be looking for a candidate who has trained and qualified in an international law firm, regional heavyweight or highly regarded corporate commercial boutique law firm.
Our client envisages that candidates with 2 - 6 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Nick Warren at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.