COMPANY: GIC (LONDON) PRIVATE LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £120 - £130,000 plus Bonus & Benefits
Opening date: 11 May 2020
Closing date: 7 June 2020
Company: GIC (London) Private Limited
Salary: £120,000 to £130,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
Trader, Portfolio Execution Group
The Portfolio Execution Group (PEG) comprises of teams involved in trade execution, treasury and currency hedging, asset rebalancing, passive replication and trade completion functions.
The Global Trading Unit (GTU) sits within PEG and is responsible for the implementation of GIC’s investment decisions across all public markets. GTU’s two main objectives are to provide specialist trading services to all GIC investment units and to harvest and deliver differentiated market intelligence useful to the investment process.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our London Global Trading Unit team (GTU) as a Trader focusing on liquid instruments with deep knowledge of the electronic market place.
- Execute equity program trades, equity/fixed income/commodity futures and foreign exchange trades.
- Utilize and build knowledge base of trading algorithms across equities, futures and foreign exchange. Will be responsible for optimizing algorithm and parameter selections for best execution.
- Refine infrastructure for measuring and monitoring execution costs. Achieve sustainable improvements in execution costs
- Prior execution experience for systematic trading strategies, minimum 4 years.
- Portfolio Trading Experience a plus.
- Experience with automated trading.
- Good knowledge of trading algorithms.
- Advanced user of OMS/EMS.
- Fluency in a programming languages Java, Python, Perl, MATLAB, kdb/q.
- Passionate about working with large datasets and has ability to visualize and gain insights from raw data.
- Bachelor’s degree required.