Company: JOB BOARD DIRECT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Negotiable subject to skills & experience
Domino Jewellery (part of Weston Beamor, Heimerle & Meule Group), one of the UK’s largest manufacturers of Jewellery has an opportunity for a Production Coordinator to join the jewellery manufacturing team.
The successful Production Coordinator will support and manage the Production team to ensure product is manufactured to the required quality standard within set lead times
- Plan the departments workload on a daily and weekly basis, using the company ERP system to establish overdue and current orders.
- Monitor daily output to ensure production targets are being met by individuals as well as the team as a whole
- Robust stock control and product tracing within the department to prevent misplaced items
- Deal with staff issues on a day to day basis to ensure the team maintains a good working relationship across the business
- Providing accurate information to other departments to aid good performance and support continuous improvements.
The ideal Production Coordinator will be confident in making decisions and able to work flexibly in order to support other team members during pressured periods.
Communicating with a variety of other teams is a key element of this role, therefore excellent communication skills are essential.
If you feel that you can bring energy and enthusiasm to this role, we would love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your most recent CV along with a covering letter outlining your earliest available start date and salary expectations to;