Are you looking for a company that can provide steady hours, excellent benefits, career growth, a comprehensive paid training program and a great incentive opportunities to increase your take home pay? If you said yes, then Sitel is the right company for you!
Sitel has been a leading employer in the Amarillo community for over 18 years, and we take pride in our ability to promote from within by training and developing our employees!
Paid training, paid time off, great benefits to include health, dental, and vision!
Going to school, no problem! Join our paid training and then we work around your schedule!
It doesn't stop there... with pay for performance, incentive plans, attendance rewards, referral program and career path, the opportunities are endless!
What We Offer
- Medical, vision and dental benefits for full-time associates
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Comprehensive Paid Training Program
- 401(k) company match
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Local employee discounts
- Strong community involvement
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities
As a Customer Service Representative you will handle inbound calls within guidelines/goals established by the client and management. This position requires excellent communication skills; an enthusiastic approach to customer interactions; the ability to effectively handle information requests, compliments and complaints with a positive attitude and attention to detail.
If you possess these skills and you are ready to enjoy our high energy environment with exceptional career advancement opportunities we are excited to invite you to apply!
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, articulate voice
- Ability to multi-task by working in several computer applications while holding a conversation with a customer over the phone
- Ability to type 25 words per minute
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining professionalism with the customer
- Ability to work afternoons and weekends
Pre-employment criminal background check and drug test are required
As caring for customers becomes the differentiator that drives consumer engagement and spend, Sitel is advancing its position as a world leader in outsourced customer experience innovation. With over 30 years of industry-leading experience, Sitel's 75,100 passionate and talented associates support more than 400 clients in 48 languages from 146 facilities strategically located in 22 countries. Combining comprehensive customer care capabilities, leading omnichannel solutions and unparalleled expertise across industries, Sitel collaborates with some of the best known global brands to help consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences. Sitel is a subsidiary of Group Acticall. Visit #removed# to learn more.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.