KREWE was founded in 2013 to prove that we could create a high-fashion eyewear brand out of the place that inspires us most: our hometown of New Orleans.
Our design-centric, small-batch approach means that we get to create iconic styles and campaigns that are favorites of celebs and fans alike — all while maintaining a collaborative working environment that feels a whole lot more like a startup than a corporate office.
Calling all conceptual thinkers, team players, and eyewear aficionados — KREWE is looking for a full time Retail Sales Lead to join our New Orleans store team.
Responsibilities and Duties
Lead the sales cycle through every step of the process
Work closely with your retail partners to insure sales quotas are exceeded
Set daily personal goals and strive to reach every day
Maintain visual brand standards at all times
Act as a style advisor to every customer that walks through the door
Enjoy the sun (as always)!
Qualifications and Skills
- Advanced knowledge of fashion trends and a keen interest in eyewear
- Strong work ethic
- Thrives in a goal-oriented working environment
- Proven history of exceeding expectations time and again
- A knack for conversation and always presenting products in their best light
- Passion for providing a unique customer experience
- Intuitive when it comes to meeting customers demands
- Self-sufficiency at organizing and managing multiple clients simultaneously
- Ability to remain flexible throughout a collaborative retail experience
- Someone who shares our inquisitive nature, affinity for fashion and design, self-motivated, and good-work-requires-having-fun mentality
Benefits and Perks
Free KREWE frames (duh.)
Spend your time in a truly "one of a kind" retail experience
Quarterly cultural spend to encourage our get out, see the city, "do you" mentality
Powered by JazzHR