Are you looking for a new opportunity to share your skills and experience as an Inbound Sales Coordinator with an established company in Garstang?
Pay rate for the Inbound Sales Coordinator £20,500 - £21525 plus bonus
Hours of work as an Inbound Sales Coordinator: Monday to Friday 8:30-5:00 pm
Benefits of the Inbound Sales Coordinator:
- Individual and company bonus opportunities
- Career progression
- Pension scheme
- Sociable Team Environment
- Casual Dress code
- On site parking
About the Inbound Sales Coordinator:
- Building relationships, understanding customer needs, making recommendations where necessary and closing deals
- Providing effective administrative and project support to the sales and wider division
- Taking inbound calls and emails from customers, supporting them through the buying process and then confirming the order.
- The ideal Inbound Sales Coordinator will proactively liaise with key decision makers, completing all or part of the sales cycle from the initial sales call to closing the sale
- Adding, amending, and removing data as and when necessary to ensure client records are maintained to a high standard
- Proactively researching and investigating new markets; identifying potential opportunities, and competitors to build a better understanding of key opposition and changing industries
The ideal Inbound Sales Coordinator will have:
- Enthusiasm for making outbound / Inbound sales
- An good standard of IT experience and be able to pick up new systems
- The goal of driving sales to meet and exceed monthly targets.
- Excellent relationship management skills with a proven ability to develop and maintain long lasting connections
- Have a professional and confident manner and be self-motivated with a drive and desire to achieve results.
- A strong teamwork ethic with the ability to inspire colleagues and lead by example.
If you are interested and would like more information for the Inbound Sales Coordinator role, please click 'applynow'
The Recruitment Co are an equal opportunities employer
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.