COMPANY: HAYS ACCOUNTANCY AND FINANCE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Newly qualified Management Accountant for a privately owned energy business based in central London £45-50k
Your new company
A privately-owned investment company is hiring a recently qualified Management Accountant. The business has a strong track record in innovation and software development which is changing the online banking sector. With more than £400 million of capital deployed into fintech investment and an expanding development pipeline their business performance is expected to increase as needs for their technology grow and the opportunities for their investor partner gather pace.
Your new role
Due to the growing client base, a new role has become available. You will be responsible for the forecasting, budgeting and reporting for asset management clients.
Scope of the role includes:
- Preparing monthly management reporting for a portfolio of companies
- Assist with the management of clients
- Preparation of quarterly reporting
- Financial forecasting and budgeting
- Preparing commentary on variances (budget vs actuals. vs forecast)
- Maintenance of cash flow forecast models
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and liaising with auditors
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA with 0-2 years post qualified experience
- Demonstrate ability to grow with the business
- Confident excel skills and ability to present complex financial information clearly and concisely
- Confident communicator and able to liaise with senior executive
What you'll get in return
This a really good opportunity looking to step into newly qualified Management accountant position and join a business in a broad, dynamic role with reporting and commercial duties. Great scope for development and an opportunity to work with senior stakeholders from day one.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.