Detailed Job title: IT Business Analyst - Legal, Intapp, Elite 3E, NBI, Business Process Mapping
Salary: Dependent on experience
Duration: 6 month fixed term contract
Are you looking for a new IT Business Analyst position?
Do you have proven IT business analysis experience within the legal sector and experience leading in the research, analysis, and improvement of NBI processes?
Sentinel are working with a leading legal organisation, looking for an IT Business Analyst to join & play a key role in analysis and understanding their data to improve business processes. The position would suit a business analyst with proven experience in the legal sector.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Extensive end to end IT Business Analysis experience.
- Strong understanding of business process mapping.
- Solid understanding of data and data structures and good analytical skills.
- Proven business analysis experience within the legal sector, ideally coupled with hands on expereince on tools such as Intapp, Elite 3E, or similar.
- An understanding of New Business Intake (NBI) practices and processes. Ideally, you will have previous Business Analysis experience within this space.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
As the IT Business Analyst you'll be responsible for:
- Research and analyse data to identify opportunities to improve exisiting NBI processes.
- Identifying opportunities for automation and digitisation.
- Outlining cost vs benefit to the business.
- Document exisiting NBI processes.
- Play a key role in the design of the “to be” processes.
- Lead in the review of suggested technologies and procedures to replace exisiting ones and run pilots/ workshops as required.