Company: PUROCLEAN DISASTER RESTORATION OF CHARLESTON
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionPuroClean Disaster Restoration of Charleston
, SC is seeking a full time position for a Water/Fire Property Damage Lead Technician. We are seeking IICRC - WRT certified technician with at least 1 year experience in this industry. Additional IICRC certifications a plus! We are looking for a bright individual to lead and perform restoration services. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Lead, train and motivate mitigation crew
- Coordinate and perform disaster response services, meet with customers to evaluate loss and maintain company image and attitude.
- Assist with both restoration and repair division when needed
- Work directly with and report to the Project Manager
- Perform activities including demolition, cleaning, restorative drying, fire and smoke damage remediation, cleaning and deodorization, content cleaning & pack out and other specialized cleaning.
- Scope and implement appropriate mitigation procedures as necessary and continue with follow-up as required to assure customer satisfaction
- Effectively communicate with homeowner, adjuster and superiors on claim loss at onset and throughout claims process
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork and documentation in a timely manner such as work authorization, drawing diagrams, charts, photos, monitoring records, etc
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and participate in a rotational on-call schedule
Opportunities and Benefits:
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid IICRC Certification Training
- Overtime and Bonus opportunities
- Pay is $17 - $25 hour depending on experience
Qualified Candidates must possess the following:
- Customer-oriented, outgoing and personable
- Professional appearance
- IICRC Certification in Water and Fire or the willingness and ability to obtain certifications within six months
- Ability to estimate a claim's loss utilizing xactimate is a plus!
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Clean driving record
- Carpentry and sheet rock skills a plus
- Computer skills a plus
- Experience in disaster restoration industry a must!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to PuroClean Corporate.