A fantastic, interesting and diverse role of Financial Controller working for a successful SME owner-managed business based in East Yorkshire.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work within a prestigious owner-managed business in a varied and hands-on finance role. The successful Financial Controller will have previous experience managing all aspects of a company's accounts, with the ability to work as part of a small team and autonomously.
Working as an integral part of the senior leadership team and reporting to the Managing Director, your responsibilities as Financial Controller will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of annual financial accounts
- Business partnering with business managers to set budgets and forecasts
- Responsibility for the payroll and group pension scheme
- Liaising with external tax advisers and accountants
- Providing accountancy support to the wider business as required
To be considered for this Financial Controller position and be successful in the post, you will need the following:
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA (ICAEW) qualification
- Previous experience within an SME environment
- Ability to set own deadlines and work without supervision
- Previous managerial experience
- Strong systems knowledge
We are keen to hear from you if you are a Senior Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Head of Finance or Senior Management Accountant who is CIMA / ACCA / ACA / ICAEW qualified and enjoys being in a hands-on role.
- Working for a successful business
- Salary £35,000 - £48,000 depending upon experience
- Easily commutable from Beverley, Bridlington, Scarborough, York, Malton, Pocklington and surrounding areas
- Free on-site parking
To apply for this Financial Controller role, please click below now.
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.