Mobile Medical Corporation - Nurse Practitioner
Mobile Medical Corporation, premier provider of on-site occupational and wellness services in a clinical setting, seeking a Nurse Practitioner to work at a private clinic in Skykomish, WA. Full & Part Time Positions Available!
Very Competitive Salary and Benefits!
- Triage injuries to determine if injuries can be treated on-site, or if off-site medical care is required, and determine appropriate method of transportation and appropriate level of off-site treatment
- Managed care of injured employees with panel physicians
- Maintain patient treatment files for workplace injuries
- Communicate with hospital/clinic staff regarding off-site treatment to injured staff
- Provide Follow up care and create modified duty programs
- Develop Corporate Wellness programs
- Educate employees on health and safety topics.
- Document pertinent patient information on all required forms/documents
- Inspect AED's on-site to maintain program compliance
- Ensure all required certifications are current and remain current
- Represent the company by being courteous, professional, and a patient advocate
- Master's degree or higher in nursing from an accredited program
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in appropriate state
- Current certification in CPR & ACLS
- Minimum 2 years of full-time experience as a nurse practitioner -- occupational or industrial experience preferred
- Knowledge of clinical standards of care
- Excellent communication skills and customer services skills
- Excellent attention to detail, follow-through, adaptability and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to read and interpret all required documents and write required reports and correspondence
Mobile Medical Corporation (MMC) is a certified Woman Business Enterprise founded and incorporated in 1990, by Cynthia J. Latsko. MMC is a premier provider of quality substance abuse testing, occupational healthcare programs, onsite first aid nursing stations and credential tracking nationwide. MMC is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and has satellite offices strategically placed throughout the nation to enable rapid growth. Our strong infrastructure combined with a strategic marketing plan provides the blue print for fast paced expansion across multiple U.S. regions. MMC has a very strong infrastructure, including trained and certified staff, standardized procedures and state-of-the-art technology. #removed#
Role: Nurse Practitioner
Apply for this job now.