x1 Production Process Line Operative
x1 Goods Despatch / General Assistant
Chance Glass Ltd is an independent and well-established niche engineering company, manufacturing specialist glass components. The majority of products produced are based on glass tubing, but also include rod and discs. Most of the products are designed and produced to order and are of high quality and precise tolerances.
The company benefits from a large international clientele including many high-profile customers, ranging from small specialist companies to major electrical, pharmaceutical, and capital equipment manufacturers.
The production capability at Chance Glass is flexible and the company can respond to changing market demands and individual customer requirements.
Testimony to the longstanding and valued workforce of 25, the company enjoys an excellent reputation for both the quality of its products and the service provided.
The Roles - Production Operative & Goods Despatch / General Assistant
Rewarding opportunities are available for driven individuals with a background in either a manufacturing or engineering environment, who will help continue our success story. You'll be working at our facilities in Malvern Link near Worcester.
- Production Process Line Operative:
You will carry out a range of processes to produce high quality finished products, in a timely manner to meet customer delivery dates.
This is a continuous production role and requires a level of fitness, good dexterity, and a good eye for ensuring the product quality is maintained.
- Goods Despatch / General Assistant:
You will be packing delicate parts ready for shipping, in a timely manner and to high standards. A key part of the role will involve maintaining the company environment to enable the main production areas to stay efficient.
The role is dependent on customer order dates, so you will have the opportunity to learn various production roles to provide support when needed.
Our Requirements - Production Operative & Goods Despatch / General Assistant
- Experience within a manufacturing environment, ideally with processes covering both large and small batch production for a variety of products
- Numeracy skills and an inquisitive mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Determination, enthusiasm, and flexibility
- Familiarity with Quality Control Systems and Health and Safety
- Permanent contract, full time hours working Monday to Friday 7:45am to 4:15pm
- A starting pay rate of £8.91 per hour for over 23-year-olds, or in line with National Minimum Wage
- Life Assurance
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
All applications for these Production Operative & Goods Despatch / General Assistant vacancies are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.