Office Support Assistant opportunity in West Los Angeles, CA
Our legal client in West LA is looking for an Office Support Assistant. To qualify you must have a college degree and 5+ years experience. If you are organized, detail-oriented and have excellent time management, apply immediately. They offer a great office environment, competitive pay and a good team of people.
- Pick-up, sort, deliver and drop-off all mail and newspapers including travel to the Post Office and FedEx as needed
- Monitor postage meter balances, equipment and supplies; coordinator with supervisor when ordering additional postage and supplies
- Set-up and breakdown conference/meeting rooms
- Manage office supplies and equipment; ordering supplies and scheduling repairs as needed
- Provide back up assistance to Receptionist as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of related office experience within the legal industry
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interact at all levels within the company
- Proficiency with MS Office and ability to operate standard office equipment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment as well as prioritize and manage multiple tasks
If interest submit your resume for immediate consideration, this position will move fast!
Role: Office Support Assistant
Location: West Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.