Company: BENNETT & GAME RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: 35000 - 38000 - van, overtime, phone
Plumbing and Heating Engineer required for our client, a HVAC and Electrical services company based in Hertfordshire.
The Domestic Gas Engineer will be required to perform service, maintenance and repair of boilers and gas appliances.
The Domestic Plumbing and Heating Engineer will be covering both social housing contracts and private landlord works.
The area covered will mainly be in and around the Epping area, as well as occasionally towards Welwyn and across to Southend.
The Domestic Gas Engineer must have service and breakdown experience on domestic heating systems, as well as hold their ACS Domestic gas qualifications including their CCN1, CENWAT and CKR1.Domestic Heating Engineer Position Overview
Domestic Heating Engineer Position Requirements
- Providing service, maintenance and repair of domestic boilers and appliances
- Covering sites across Epping, Welwyn and Southend.
Domestic Heating Engineer Position Remuneration
- NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing & Heating or equivalent
- ACS Domestic Gas qualifications
- Based within commutable distance to the Epping area
- £30,000 - £38,000 Basic Salary
- 1 in 10 call out rota
- Training opportunities
- Company Van
- 28 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Must have own hand tools
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.