COMPANY: HARTPURY UNIVERSITY AND COLLEGE
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £20000 - £20000 Per Year Depending on skills and experience
Hartpury University and Hartpury College are among the UK’s leading specialist education providers in agriculture, animal, equine, sport and veterinary nursing. Located in Gloucestershire, Hartpury University and Hartpury College of Further Education sit side-by-side on a beautiful 360-hectare campus. We provide world-class facilities to almost 4,000 university and college-level students studying undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, A-levels and diplomas, as well as undertaking industry research. The University holds Teaching Excellence Framework Gold and has 98% graduate employability, whilst the College is rated Ofsted Outstanding in all areas. A passionate and innovative business culture and exceptional support networks make Hartpury an ideal career choice.
About the Role
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment and inductions for new starters
- Ensure the HR system is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation compliance
- Advising employees and management where to find the relevant information require for their enquiry
- Supporting with the annual processes such as salary review, bonus and management reviews
- Co-ordination and maintaining training records
- Experience within a similar HR / Administrative role
- A professional approach and a confidential nature
- Excellent administration and organization skills
- The ability to communicate confidently and effectively
- Ability to prioritise your own workload
What we Offer
- Wellbeing events and Employee Assistance Programme
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts Scheme
- Onsite fitness facilities
- Support for continuous professional development
- Flexible working opportunities available
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Visit our website #removed# to see full details and apply online or telephone (01452) 702135 to request documents by post.
The closing date for receipt of applications is the 29th March 2020.
Hartpury values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Role: HR Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.