Please read: You will need 6+ years experience an a UI Developer to be considered for this job. This is not a contract opportunity, it is a salaried benefited position. We are unable to process a visa for this position. US Citizens and Green Cards are encouraged to apply. Employee must reside in the US.
At XTIVIA, you are an integral, respected and valued part of our team! XTIVIA offers a comprehensive portfolio of services around portals, digital experience platforms, content, web/mobile applications, and enterprise integration. Some of XTIVIA’s most popular offerings center on Liferay DXP, a lightweight yet robust application delivery platform to present targeted content and applications to customers, partners, employees and other interested parties. We generally use this platform (although not exclusively) to deliver modern web applications and responsive sites.
XTIVIA is a certified Liferay Platinum Partner, current and repeat winner (2012, 2013, 2014, and 2018) of the North America Liferay Partner of the Year award, and recognized U.S. market leader. We deliver utilizing an Agile Scrum based Delivery model that has repeatedly allowed us to deliver Superior Quality Results for our clients.
Join our team and work on the most exciting and complex enterprise software projects around Digital Experience Platforms, Applications, Content and Collaboration for some of the most recognizable corporate names including Avaya, BP Castrol, HP, Domino’s, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Principal Financial and many more. Our projects focus on delivering web sites and web/mobile applications that are cutting edge visually, functionally, and architecturally.
We are looking for a long-term relationship with our employees and business partners, watching and helping each other grow to reach new heights through gained knowledge and common success experiences. XTIVIA is a home, not a stop on the way.
Join a talented and motivated team that achieves success on the basis of core traits - professionalism, flexibility, persistence, strong communications and above all a deep desire to learn and grow. Sound like a fit? Reach out today. WE WANT YOU!
UI Developer in Austin, Texas
A MINIMUM of 6 years UI Development is most likely needed to perform in this role.
- Our tech stack is Angular.io, SASS, and HTML5.
- Expertise on responsive, mobile-first, and grid based layouts, as well as 508 compliant, minimalist, and semantic HTML are a must.
- Our app is deployed on Liferay. Knowledge of Liferay, while a plus, is not required.
- Strong UX and design skills are necessary, including wireframes and mockups. The ideal candidate is going to have a current UX portfolio.
- In addition to strong design principles, UX designers are required to add copy to mockups, which is often not provided by marketing, so impeccable grammar and spelling is essential.
- Regularly present to stakeholders and various other non-technical teams. Strong communication skills are required.
- We are an Agile shop that expects all of our employees to perform with minimal supervision. We are looking for self-starters with strong time management skills and an understanding of Agile principles.
- Conduct code reviews of ES6/TypeScript
- Facilitate UI/UX design sessions with key project stakeholders
- Translates business requirements into user-centered UI/UX design artifacts
- Develop appropriate Information Architectures that drive applications, navigations, and content delivery systems
- Anticipate user needs for appropriate navigation, site, page, and application elements including placement, interactivity, and flow
- Recommend best practices for user interfaces that can be applied to common patterns identified in design session
- You should know your way around tools used for wireframing such as Sketch, Moqups, Pencil, and/or Balsamiq, and use the regularly
- Must have mobile application design and development experience.
- Strong HTML5/CSS3/SASS experience
- Experience with Single Page App frameworks such as Angular.io, React, React Native, Node and similar UI libraries/frameworks
- Git, Gitlab, SVN or source management experience
- Aptitude and desire to learn and apply new technical concepts
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
- Fluency with Interactive design principles and processes
- Hands-on experience using Material Design and related components
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, iconography & limitations of the web
- Ability to produce clean and modern high quality visual design artifacts using Adobe CS5/CS6 suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Agility and flexibility to iterate or change design direction based on feedback
- Passion for exceeding expectations and continually growing skills
- Multitasking skills as will need to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Detail orientation and strong follow-through on personal and team tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
XTIVIA is an award-winning IT Solutions & Development company that specializes in Application Development, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing Solutions, CRM Integration and Customization, Remote Database Management, Enterprise Information Management, & Web Portal and Digital Experience Consulting.
At XTIVIA, our passion is our customer’s success. For over 25 years, our certified experts have helped thousands of companies from fortune 1000 to start-up, implement successful IT solutions by becoming part of their team.
Our team comes from all over the world, handpicked for their expertise. As a result, we’ve built a diverse and highly adaptive group that handles every challenge thrown their way.
Role: UI Developer
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.