COMPANY: RITA TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Our client is in search of a Java Developer at their Headquarters in the Tampa Bay, FL area. Local (Tampa) area candidates preferred for this opportunity. This is a full time (Direct Hire) position offering great benefits with a dynamic company and industry leader!
Please No 3rd. Party Candidates
In this highly innovative role, you will be working as an individual contributor as well as a lead as needed for other team members in the development and implementation of leading business technology applications solutions. The primary focus will be supporting various business functions that include: Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, and Information Systems for large enterprise systems used throughout multiple locations in the US.
- Collaborate and coordinate with IT Management, technical, and business organization team members to define, execute, and implement agreed upon development strategy for strategic business initiatives through the full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Understanding business system requirements and recommending efficiencies through technology; Following IT standards, and procedures and documenting them as needed.
- Work closely with Database, Networking, Telecommunications and System Infrastructure teams to provide Level-3 development support for a 24x7, mission-critical environment. Provide timely, and courteous support with open communications
- Follow appropriate structured software development and project management controls, methodologies and standards.
- Participate in code reviews, development and execution of quality assurance plans to ensure the system ability to meet business requirements is fully and rigorously tested.
- Reviews lists and schedules as appropriate with project management, business analyst and client users and obtain consensus and approval.
- Prepare and present technical solutions for assigned tasks
- Tier III Application Support
- 5+ years of professional experience designing and developing applications in enterprise Java framework and Oracle.
- 5+ years of experience with Spring Framework, J2EE, JMS, and Weblogic technology stack
- 3+ years of advance experience with JQuery
- 2+ years SQL programming using Oracle 11 and higher
- 2+ years of experience developing REST based web services; good knowledge of SOA best practices, methodologies, and standards
- Exposure to application architecture and design patterns
- Understanding of core technology issues, including portals, web technologies, identity and access management, knowledge workplace tools, application integration and desktop/browser management.
- Ability to understand business issues and processes and relate them to computer based solutions
- Source Control and Change Management experience
The company will only employ candidates who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire.
- provided by Dice