Seeking a SEN TA in the Ealing Area
Teaching Personnel are seeking a SEN TA on behalf of their outstanding client school based in the Ealing area. The school takes pride in being a pillar in society which provides support to children of all abilities to progress academically.
We are currently looking for passionate and patient SEN TA to work within schools in the Ealing Borough.
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum NVQ Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning in schools or is degree qualified is essential
- Provide level of attention suitable to pupil's needs modifying approach to ensure that anticipated outcomes are achieved
- Support implementation of strategies to manage behaviour
- Observe and report students progress to their parent and teachers
- Using initiative, the ability to adapt and be creative when dealing with different needs
- Able to build and maintain a professional relationship with both the staff and students
- You must have a good command of the English language - Both written and oral
What we can offer:
- This role is currently on a temp to perm basis with the strong possibility to go permanent.
- Competitive pay package starting from £65-£75 (depending on experience)
- A dedicated consultant who deals with each borough so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
- Extra CPD courses available for FREE
- Mobile app and online access to monitor your diary and control when you work
Previous experience of working with Autism, ADHD, EBD, PMLD, etc. is favourable however; overall experience with working with SEN children will be taken into account. Additional training for SEN is great but not crucial as we are able to offer course such as, NASEN, Autism Awareness Training and Read, Write Inc. Phonics Training.
If you are interested in applying contact Aran 0208 616 9893.