Secondary Physics Teacher required - Coventry - £650 - £900 per week
As a passionate and committed teacher, can you inspire young minds and foster a love of Physics within your pupils using an engaging teaching style?
PK Education are recruiting a Secondary Physics Teacher for a small sized secondary school located in the Coventry area. This Secondary Physics Teacher role will start in September 2021 and the school require an enthusiastic teacher with a positive attitude to teach GCSE level classes. The successful candidate for this Secondary Physics Teacher role will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a welcoming environment.
The school require candidates to have extensive curriculum knowledge and experience in a similar role. The school has a strong leadership team in place supporting the improvement of attainment levels.
Essential for this Secondary Physics Teacher role:
• Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
• Experience teaching KS3 & KS4.
• Good classroom and behaviour management.
• Extensive knowledge of the current curriculum.
• Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• You will be required to do all planning, marking and preparation for the classes you are responsible for as well as attending school meetings and parent's evening.
Additional requirements for this Secondary Physics Teacher role:
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits for this Secondary Physics Teacher role:
• Competitive rates of pay from between £24,000 to £34,500 per annum (AWR Compliant).
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
If you are interested in this Secondary Physics Teacher opportunity or you are looking for other short term or long term teaching jobs in Coventry and would like to hear more, then please apply directly with your CV or contact your local office for more information. We