COMPANY: CATHEDRAL APPOINTMENTS LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: Highly Competitive
Cathedral Appointments has a great opportunity for either a newly qualified Solicitor or a Solicitor with up to 2 years' PQE to join the Commercial team of a nationally recognised, prestigious law firm in their Exeter office. The successful candidate will provide essential support to a Senior Partner on a range of non-contentious commercial matters and also assist the wider Commercial and Intellectual Property (IP) team.
- advising on the law, drafting and negotiating contracts, terms and conditions, distributor, reseller and other supply chain agreements, research and development agreements, licences, assignments and data protection
- You will also provide support to the Corporate team on due diligence exercises and warranty schedule work. You may also work on IP and commercial law audit work when it arises
- You will be in regular contact with local, national and international clients
- You will undertake business development and networking opportunities in order to promote yourself as a specialist in the market and also the firm
· You will be either a newly qualified (NQ) Solicitor or a Solicitor with up to 2 years' PQE, gained within a busy commercial team
· You will be ambitious, enthusiastic and highly professional
· You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a focus on exceptional client care
· You will also have a flexible approach and the ability to work within a team environment
If you are either a newly qualified Solicitor or a Solicitor with up 2 years' PQE working within Commercial/IP and you are looking to work for a leading firm in Exeter, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. On offer is a highly competitive starting salary and excellent benefits, to include: pension, life assurance, 35 days annual leave, free legal services and access to a free gym! For more information, please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas at Cathedral Appointments today.
Disclaimer: Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may hold your details on our database for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please contact us.APPLY NOW