At InStaff, our success depends on you! That’s why we set you up to succeed from day one. From our commitment to finding you the right-fit job, to our training and benefits programs, InStaff gives you the tools you need to build the future you want! We know that our clients’ success, as well as our own, depends on treating our employees with respect and care. We call it "partnership with a purpose." Join the InStaff team today!
Job Title: PRODUCTION ASSOCIATE
Job Type: Temp to Hire
Location: McHenry IL 60050
Days/Hours: 3rd Shift 10:45pm-7:15am. Will train on 1st or 2nd then moved to 3rd
Pay Range: $15.00
General Job Duties:
- Obtains the correct documentation for the batch. Ensures the correct ingredients are delivered to the work area. May be required to obtain the correct ingredients for mixing and weigh out the ingredients to meet the recipe specifications.
- Sets up and starts any weigh-up or packaging machinery, checking all controls for adherence to operating/safety procedures.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of any issues, problems or concerns in a timely manner.
- Safely and neatly processes, batch off, screen, cut up, package and/or skid material to correct size/container according to customer specifications.
- Accurately supplies/supports Production Operators with appropriate materials/functions to efficiently keep all equipment operational.
- Performs all required machine cleaning.
- Completes and maintains required paperwork and/or documents
- Follows and complies with all safety and work rules and regulations
- Maintains departmental housekeeping standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Able to work a full-time schedule
- Have dependable transportation to and from job site if not taking our transportation
- Able to lift and move up to 50 lbs. periodically during shift when necessary
- Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
- Be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Be able to pass an EVerify
- Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
- Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to co-workers and customers
- High School Diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience
- Machine operation experience
- Forklift experience
- Reading comprehension
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card (Mastercard)
- Longevity and holiday pay
- 401K plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance available for employee and family
Want the fastest response from us? Upon arrival to the Instaff job post, please click the "Apply Online" button and apply directly to the job. You will be asked to establish a username and password, and upload your resume, as well as, complete our job application. This alerts our recruiters that you are interested in the job!Please ensure all your contact information is correct so that we may contact you right away! Submissions with inadequate contact information unfortunately cannot be considered. Submitted resumes and applications remain in our database for consideration for other current and future openings.
At InStaff we do more than just supply talent.
We recruit the best talent for your business.
We hire talented job seekers for positions that match their skills, experience and interests.
We motivate our people to perform by providing clear expectations and performance metrics.
We lead the pack. Developing solutions for our clients, helping candidates reach their goals, all while providing unrivaled service - with a smile.
Partnerships with a purpose.
80% of the staffing process is the same no matter who you work with. InStaff has mastered the 80%, so we "live in the 20%." We look for meaningful ways to partner with our clients. Light industrial staffing services and on-site staffing services are just part of what we do. Need a skilled worker to close a talent gap? Need someone to manage temporary call center staff? Do you need a complete on-site solution to manage your large contingent staff?
We'll work closely with you to create solutions to your workforce management problems, freeing you to focus on your business.
Staffing, Recruiting, Human Resources, Consulting
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Public Company
3608 Preston Road Suite 205 Plano, TX 75093 United States
Company Size: 51-200 employees
Role: Production Associate 3rd shift
Apply for this job now.